From initial concept, we are able to design, manufacture and assemble dust-speck sized micro parts to be manufactured in both small and large volumes.
Some of our strengths in this field include:
Excellent quality control and production scheduling systems to ensure efficiency in our manufacturing.
The versatility to customize all of our products to fit our customers’ needs.
A high degree of innovation.
AWGE Technologies offers a complete microelectronic assembly capability: Die attach, wire & ribbon bonding, SMT assembly, Connector assembly, etc. Following the most demanding defence and space standards: ECSS-Q-ST-70-08/ IPC J-STD-001/ MIL-STD-883.
For the performance of the micro-assembly the company counts on:
- ESD Integration of active and passive devices.
- Solder reflow station.
- Semiautomatic Die/wedge bonder: Hybond model 626 (Ball, Wedge, Bump, Peg bonder and pick and place, Die bonding (Eutectic and Adhesive).
- Clean Room Area:
- Safety access system: ISO Class 8 (1:100.000).
- Clean Room:
- ISO Class 7 (1:10.000) General working area.
- ISO Class 6 (1:1.000) Micro assembly Work area.
Your reliable partner to develop innovative and competitive products and turn-key solutions.
In a global world we are closer than ever. Let’s take advantage of it.
Avda. de los Castros. (CDTUC) Fase A. Oficina 209, 39005 Santander, Cantabria.
+34 942 136 719